Sunday 15 January 2012

Craft Review: Week 3: Sunday 8th January 2012 - Saturday 14th January 2012

A lot of this week was spent doing the odd bit of photography, knitting or art coursework...
Sunday

I sat down and knitted a few rows of my Fluffy Simple Scarf while watching Sherlock.... Not much though, I was scared out of my wits for an hour and a half!

Monday

I got bored today, just before teatime, so I got my camera out and tried to take a picture of myself in my small mirror... yeah, it doesn't sound successful, does it? I didn't get a clear cut picture, but what I did get is quite interesting.


Tuesday

It was a beautiful day outside this morning, with the sunrise... I tried to take a few pictures of it to see if they would work properly...

I will admit I don't have the most inspiring view from my window, but look at that sky....

Wednesday

On Wednesday, I reverted to doing the odd bit of knitting here and there... so I added to my Ravenclaw Scarf, and to my Fluffy Simple scarf also.

Thursday

I was doing art coursework today. An AWFUL lot of acrylic paint was used in suspicious amounts of yellow... I also had to help out at the year 9 options evening, which restricted my time at home... I managed to only just watch the 'Lewis' I'd recorded before falling asleep....

Friday

I sat down, exhausted today and picked up my Hermione cushion. I haven't touched it in weeks. I really need to finish it soon....

Saturday

I did practically nothing, except that I watched 3 'Lewis's.... I'm beginning to feel that I've become obsessed with that programme. I blame Sergeant Hathaway... completely.... I did manage to fit a row of my Ravenclaw scarf in though....

AH! I've been terrible this week, I do apologise...

No comments:

Post a Comment