Monday 2 April 2012

Happy Hunger Games!


Wow.

I think that just about sums it up.
Wow.
I'd read the books, and loved them, and this film stayed so true to it, everyone was cast perfectly, and they kept near everything as I had imagined.
Wow.
This is seriously beginning to provide competition for Harry Potter.


Maybe not....

But, I still had a brilliant day out! (after I had stopped panicking about missing trains, tickets, food, etc...)

I like trains.

...


We also managed to smuggle food into the cinema!

In this bag.


Food which included: Sweets, donuts, and, weirdly, Hot Cross buns.

Yes, I did just say Hot Cross Buns.

We are Strange.

Oh how horrible, a picture of me....

In honour, I plaited my hair like Katniss.


And I wore a dress that reminded me of Rue's flowers.


And a feeble attempt at a MockingJay pin, which I will only show as a vague reflection, as it's that bad.

See? Bottom left!

Ah. I'm still hyper on sugar.....
Have you seen the Hunger Games yet? What did you think? Do you love it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment