Monday 23 July 2012

Craft Review: Weeks 29 & 30: Sunday 8th July - Saturday 21st July

Well, the last two weeks have been a bit hectic.... But don't worry! I have a planned tutorial coming up, and I plan to start my Christmas cards, and making things for a Christmas fair... So, it should all be good!
But, here's what I've been up to over the last two weeks...


I made a simple envelope red cushion cover, I'm just adding the finishing touches now...



I made a card for corresponding with my friend up in Yorkshire... I far prefer sending post as opposed to sending e-mails... as it generally means that they have to reply using post as well. Which is good, as I like getting mail. Plus,this is actually a stamp that she gave me for my birthday,so I thought it would be a good idea to send her one of its products...


This is a very bad photo of another square for my Harry Potter blanket. It's the Sorting hat, or supposedly. It's a very dark brown, so it doesn't show up very well.... I hope to get some more squares done at some point...


Here is a ruffle flower brooch in teal... I found some glittery net, which I'd forgotten about, and I thought this was the perfect project.... a little bit of prettiness


I then started to make a Weasley jumper Decoration for my Mum..... I just need to sew on the other sleeve, and a loop to hang it from....This is hopefully for the beginning of advent, as a pre-Christmas present. I also plan to do one for my sister... Hers will be in a horrid shade of fuchsia pink...

Then over the last week, I had lots of fun painting my room... It's ok, but I thought it would be paler... But it's ok... Photos to follow at a later date when I have sorted out the carnage left behind...

And then, on Saturday, I took the train dressed as a Hermione Granger look-alike for the launch of the summer reading challenge at the library where I volunteer.

Always fun to watch the confused faces of other passengers..

No comments:

Post a Comment