Sunday 26 August 2012

Craft Review: Weeks 32, 33, 34, 35 : Sunday 29th July -Saturday 25th August

Wow. It would appear that I haven't done a Review in 4 weeks... THAT'S BAD!
 
Although, I won't count the last two weeks. I've been entertaining friends, and I've been to Sicily. That deserves some slack, right?
 
But anyway, this is what I have done in my absence:
 
I knitted a hat and I'm just finishing the scarf, both for my sister for Christmas....

 
More of My Ravenclaw Scarf - Less than 100 rows to go!
 
Innocent Smoothie hats - Post to follow....

I did make a Birthday card, and knit a cherry blossom brooch and bracelet for a friend, but I forgot to take a picture of it....
 
A Weasley Jumper Christmas Ornament for Mum....
 
 
A Make-up bag for my sister for Christmas, which I will fill with some goodies from Boots most likely....
 
 
I also missed this blog's first anniversary... 15th August, as I was away in Sicily.... But, I'm nearing my 100th post, so I'll celebrate that instead....
 
Oh, and just in case anyone missed - I got an A in Art! All of that hard work paid off! Now it's just off to A-Level in September... Just over a week to go now.... Panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment