Friday 12 October 2012

So.... This is How Things are Going....

JEEPERS!
Has it really been nearly 3 weeks?!?!?!
It would seem that 6th form-ing is indeed very tiring, and hectic.
 
So here's a quick catch up:
~ I'm doing well in art (they haven't complained to me for lack of work unlike everyone else, and I love what I'm doing) ~
~Physics is horrible because I'm the only girl with 5 boys, and it is awkward, but it's become vaguely bearable. I no longer feel physically sick at the prospect of going to the lessons at least. The subject is cool as a consolation. ~
~ History is amazing, it's so interesting...but both of my teachers are madmen... ~
~ And in maths, they moved me up to the Accelerated group. We do the ENTIRE A-Level (2 year's work) this year. Which is completely awesome. ~
 
Other things; The bus is weird, the students here are friendly, they juggled my form and house about twice, we had a whole school photo, I've found a few people who I may one day call friends, the boys open doors for you (still can't get over this one), I'm reading 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower', and enjoying my work.
 
My personal disposition and temperament is bordering depressive, but that's got nothing to do with this.
 
But what bugs me is that I haven't knitted or sewn anything since school began.
I am infuriated with myself.
But I'm not sure what I can do....
Keep trying I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment