Monday 1 April 2013

NO! NOT HELLOCOTTON TOO!

It would appear that the blogging world has fallen out of the sky.
 
And I do not see that as an exaggeration.
 
First google reader decides it wants to close down. All fine and dandy, I was only following, what, maybe ten blogs there? But disappointing all the same.
 
BUT, not only that, Hellocotton is closing too. And I love Hellocotton. It amalgamates everything good and lovely in the blogaverse in one place, gives recommendations, and it is suitably girly. And I follow over 50 people on it.

So, I must now venture into the site called 'bloglovin' and it is telling me that I have to put this:
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5230593/?claim=pzfwtfsqqm6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Into a post so I can tell people that this is my blog. So that is what I've just done.
And now I shall despair over everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment