Tuesday 16 July 2013

What's up, Rachel?

I know, I know.
I've been on school holidays for over a week already, and nothing on the blog!
I'm sorry, I just needed time to breathe, relax and read a bit.
 
But, I have a plan.
I, Rachel, hereby promise to blog EVERY DAY IN AUGUST.
Yup.
I am on Holiday partway through, but I shall schedule some posts, or perhaps I could find someone to do a guest post? If you're interested, leave a comment below.
 
I'd also be looking for people to blog button swap for the month, so if you're interested there, or know how to make one, please also comment below.
 
I'll have more of my 50 to show you, some book reviews, photographs, and new to here, but some art journaling! Yay!
And most likely some Harry Potter. I mean, how can I resist?
 
What would you like to see in August, from me? Take a look around, and let me know what you like.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! Just wanted to let you know that I love all your ideas for Lets Talk. I'm so glad you like the series.

    Also I wanted to answer your question about blog buttons. I personally made my blog button in ''paint'' (the program on your computer). But in the pass I've just taken pictures and resize them in picmonkey (http://www.picmonkey.com/). Also if you want a blog button with a ''grab box'' then you might want to check out this blog post (http://byourownblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-make-blog-button-with-grab-box.html). If you want to talk more you can email at runningwithagluegun@yahoo.com.

    Personally, I love the crafts from a ravenclaw picture above. I think something like that would make a great blog button. I would also be interested in swapping buttons with you too :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete