Sunday 25 August 2013

25th: Christmas Card 8

This is the last of my last year's Christmas Cards, I hope to get this year's done before this time next year!
 
Equipment:
White Card
Candy Cane embellishment
Corresponding Striped Paper
Foam Pads
Outline stickers
 
1) Fold the White card to an A5 Card Blank.
2) Trim another piece of white Card to fit the candy cane. Attach the candy cane with foam pads.
3) Trip a piece of the striped paper to matt the candy cane panel. I usually trim so that there is a 0.5 cm border around. Attach the panel with foam pads.
4) Arrange the stack of paper in the top right corner of the card and attach with foam pads.
5) Below, add a sticker with the words 'Christmas'

This one is simple but effective, I think. I like how the stripes match.

No comments:

Post a Comment