Saturday 31 August 2013

August Review

So comes the end of the eighth month of 2013, and I nearly managed to provide a blog post for every day of this month. And it was difficult.
 
I am usually a sporadic blogger, if that, and attempting to find and fill that many posts in a short amount of time with sufficient content was, well, hard.
 
But you are the reader, you are the one who this impacts the most. I doubt I'll ever post as much as I did this month ever again without at least six months preparation for it, but if I were to keep a regular feature, what of the past months posts would you like to keep?
 
'My Favourite' Mondays?
 
Writing Wednesdays?
 
To-do Lists?
 
I don't know whether this has been a successful venture, so please tell me in the comments, and wish me luck with returning to school.
Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment