Sunday 3 November 2013

Autumn Shades






It's been a while since I first introduced you to my art journalling. I have found that I use it to be the complete opposite to what my A-Level course demands: free, brightly coloured and a general expression of what goes on in my brain. Some of my pages are too personal for me to ever consider sharing, but I hope that you enjoy this selection on the theme of Autumnal, leafy shades!

School is tough, and I am wading my way through coursework, personal statements and physics tests galore, but finding time to craft is difficult. I have, however,started my Christmas Cards and Christmas Gifts,which make me very happy,although I must remember that my sister's birthday comes before the Christmas Holidays, and that means I need to make something at least passable before the week where I hope to make her a Cath Kidston-esque quilt, which if you like, I could show my step by step process. 

I hope to post again soon, but I wonder what this next half term shall bring me!

P.S. While Yes, this past week has been the half term holiday, I have an excuse! I was in Edinburgh! Lots of lovely pictures and I adore the University, so perhaps I'll share some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment