Sunday 29 December 2013

Ciao 2013!

I had thought that 2013 was going to be bad. Plain and simply. I did not like the number. The first half was,  and I suffered for it, then having to deal with my disappointment in the summer. But then my Autumn term was fantastic, and I had some of the best people around me, and the best times I've had in a long, long time. 2013 has been about 'building character', and I feel a better person for it.
 
I have put a decent effort in to this blog this year - I even sustained my August challenge for posting everyday (bar one). And here are some promises I have yet to keep:
 
1) I will finish my travel scrapbook. I still need to print out photos.
 
2) My 50 has been extended as part of my 2014 Resolution. I'd love to finish my list.
 
3) I will again try and post frequently, although A2's are very important, so begin wishing good luck now, if you please!!!
 
4) This  year I participated in the December Daily Challenge, and I have nearly completed documenting all the way up until Christmas Eve, with hopefully a mini celebration of Christmas at the end. However, I still need to print photos....
 
2014 will be a year of change again. Next year I should be off to University, to study History. What I have learnt this year is that documenting what goes on, and finding the positives to flick through, is very good for my mentality. This means art journals and Scrapbooks. So hopefully, even if I'm not sharing it here, some form of craftiness will be occurring somewhere in my life.
 
Thank you for sticking with me for this year, and I hope that 2014 will bring you hope and happiness too.


No comments:

Post a Comment