Monday 3 February 2014

January Favourites 2014



Hello all!
I'm trying something new today, in that I don't usually make videos, and I've never done a favourites video before, so bear with the stuttering and not looking at the camera!!!
I also apologise for the Rugby Six Nations going on behind my head, but Italy did give a valiant fight at the Millennium Stadium... And then England vs France was just heart-breaking... TWO POINTS!!! Two points...
 
Anyway....
Here is the video, I hope you enjoy it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    Love your blog and your January Favourites (please keep doing them!!). I don't know if it's my computer or your video but the screen is green for the majority of the video but I can still hear you. Just wanted to let you know. Keep blogging and good luck with your A- Levels!

    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it does! That's new.... oh dear... I don't know how that happened, it was working fine. Thank you though, I'm going to need all of the luck I can get in the next 2 months!!!
      Thanks for stopping by :)
      Rachel

      Delete