Saturday 26 April 2014

Oh Deer!

I made a promise last year to not buy any more Christmas stuff... but I caved. I fell head over heels in love with this tartan and knitted collection, and I just had to buy it! Also, they came in one of those Hobbycraft grab-bag things, so it was all co-ordinated  and matching, and half the price!
 

 
Here I layered two die-cuts, adding some holly leaves to one corner to spruce it up. I used an A5 corner-rounded card blank and the simplicity adds to the charm.
Also, how lovely are these stick on pearls?! I adore them! They just add a bit of luxury to any project, in my opinion.
 
Linking up with another Winter Wonderland challenge, this week called 'No Sentiment'.


1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Rachel....I love the tartan papers. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. x

    ReplyDelete