Saturday 23 May 2015

Stole my Heart


This is my third and final layout from octopush student nationals! This one is different to the previous two, because I wanted the yellow to grab attention... so I used the brightest yellows I could find and matched it with black so they would contrast. It worked spectacularly. 

The photo isn't a fantastic one, but it's only the second one of Him and me, so I have to make the most of it. Neither of us really like having photos taken. This one though is special because of Ferdie, that little grey-ish green duck sat between us. This is York University's octopush mascot and he is adorable. But he really needs a bath. Again, it was nice that the team felt that they wanted to include me, even though I didn't play. Octopush is one of the things I miss most about being at York, the first of course being Him. It's hard being away, but it will make going back even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment