Tuesday 2 June 2015

Challenge: Valentine's Day supplies



I had fun with this page, setting myself a challenge to try and use my Valentines Day stash. I hate Valentines Day, but magazines always seem to come with freebies centred around THAT holiday, so they just end up accumulating. So I decided to use them... with a picture of me and my best friend. 

I look rather over excited in this picture, and I am, but perhaps not for the reason you would expect. This was one of the first times I'd been out and about since I got ill. Even this mundane drive made me happy. I was so lucky to have Emma these past months, she's made time to come see poor ill me, keep me entertained and generally look out for me. Not many would do that, and I am eternally grateful. Hence why I loaded this page with hearts.

It's nice to have a best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment