Tuesday 23 June 2015

Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls


 I will just quickly say that I am aware that the photos recently are looking a bit funny. I may have to change how I photograph them during the summer, because that wood background is actually a garden table outside, and with the strong summer sun it does something weird to the pictures.

This page sits opposite the one I previously shared, and because the writing was on that side, I had full reign to lay it out and decorate it exactly how I wanted it.

Again, it's quite a simple page, I used a border strip in the background, and then cut out embellishments from two pieces of paper. Finished off with a couple of pieces of wood veneer and a title in mixed fonts (which was an experiment I actually quite like) the page was complete. and a very pretty one it was indeed.

Quote, I believe, is from Audrey Hepburn, and it is very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment