Thursday 11 June 2015

Inspiration Realisation: 3

Found on Pinterest. Image credit as quoted in the image.

Next in this small project, I decided to pick one of the sketches I'd been hoarding... Sketches are one of those fantastic inventions, though, that can be replicated again and again, but to such varied results! So, I thought it was about time I had a go at using one.

(By the way, take a look at Susan's original post for this sketch, teh examples are truly beautiful!)


I turned this sketch on its side, sticking pretty close to the design, only really switching the place of the journalling and extending the embellishment along the diagonal. I replaced the frame with a cinema ticket, as it helped to tell the story behind this page.

I really enjoyed working with this sketch, and I'm looking forward to try and use it again, perhaps compare the different outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment