Tuesday 16 June 2015

Secret Santa



I'm in love with this page.

As well as trying to keep up to date with my scrapbooking, I'm also tracking backwards to old photographs. This one is not that old, only from 2013. 

This was my form's Secret Santa, and we all had so much fun over the Christmas pudding hat... Definitely one of the bet gifts given. I got sweets, which is unfortunate, because I'm actually not fond of sweets... sigh.

I had great fun constructing this page as I set myself a challenge to not use any patterned paper, and to just throw any type of Christmas motif at it. It ha Christmas trees, Christmas puddings (of course), snowflakes, holly, stars, sweets, candy canes... All in such bright colours! The end result is strangely cohesive... It embodies the chaos and wonder of Christmas for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment