Thursday 9 July 2015

20 before 20: Update

Back in April, I made myself a list of 20 things to do before I turn 20. As we've just passed June, which marks halfway through the yea, I thought I'd give a quick update on how I'm doing.

1) Visit a Museum.
Yes! I visited the Tower of London with my mum and sister during half term.

2) Visit an Art Gallery.
Not yet...

3) Walk York's City Walls.
Yes! I went up to visit The Boy the first weekend of June and we made an outing of it.

4) Visit a city I've never been to.
Not yet...

5) Go to watch a Rugby match.
Not yet...

6) Sew a piece of clothing I'd be proud to wear.
Yes! Two in fact! I made a couple of skirts from some gorgeous fabric in my stash which I keep meaning to share with you.

7) Finish my two travel journals (from Holidays 2014 & 2013)
Not yet...

8) Declutter 100 items.
Yes! This was the first thing I ticked off.

9) Sign up for a class.
Not yet...

10) Volunteer/Get a job.
Yes! I've had a job at Mum's school for about two months now.

11) Knit something to wear.
In Progress! I'm about 2/3 to 1/2 of the way through knitting myself a jumper... it's just taking me a while...

12) Write an article for something.
Not yet...

13) Swim 1Km in one session.
Yes! Although 300m of it was breaststroke, but I'm counting it anyway.

14) Rearrange my room.
Yes! Just have to tidy up and then I can show you some pictures.

15) Sign up and complete the 100 Happy Days Project.
Yes! Just trying to work out what to do with it now...

16) Yarn Bomb.
Not yet...

17) Go for a picnic.
Not yet...

18) Have a Harry Potter Marathon.
Yes! My best friend and I had one the other weekend.

19) Visit a Christmas Market.
Not yet...

20) Go and see a show.
Not yet...

So as you can see, I am about halfway through, so I should be perfectly on track to finish these in this year! I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment