Saturday 11 July 2015

Star Wars Day


As promised, I eventually got around to trying to take my pictures with the less glaring lighting of outside...

May 4th, to nerds (like me) is Star Wars day. And for the first time this year, I did in fact dedicate my day to Star Wars. I watched all six films from start to finish - starting with IV, of course - in that very one day. My eyes were so sore after it...

This is a photo I took while I was watching it, I mean I dressed up and everything. And, I decided to combine it with an image from a piece of Star Wars wallpaper. Yes, you did here that correctly. I bought myself a roll of Star Wars wallpaper (Homebase sale, only £5). I'm determined to find plenty of uses for it... and a scrapbook page is a great place to start.

The actual layout of this page is so simple, you can decipher it by yourself. I was just adamant to use Darth Vader in my album. It really is just too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment