Saturday 18 July 2015

The Tower of London


Ah, the first of several layouts, I guarantee you!

We went to the Tower of London during half term, in order to let the historian in me have a little bit of exercise. It was the most spectacular day,. and we had gorgeous weather for it, but I will save all my stories for the individual pages. This one here is only an introductory page, holding the map and our tickets.

The clocks in the background are actually part of a wallpaper sample that I cut up! Wallpaper samples are seriously a fantastic resource when it comes to free paper, you can just tear a piece off of the tester roll and be off with it. They don't need to know that you have no intention of buying the wallpaper!

I decided that to tie all of my Tower of London pictures together that I would use that little diamond border stamp throughout each page,, just to tie the whole event together in a subtle way in my album, so keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment