1) I cannot resist a tube of rolos.
2) I was a competitive swimmer for six years when I was younger.
3) I'm pretty good at drawing hands.
4) I love vanilla candles.
5) I hate cats.
6) I tried to join a Harry Potter Society, but decided against it because it wasn't nerdy enough.
7) If I hadn't chosen history, I would have wanted to have been an atomic physicist.
8) Speaking of physicists, I'm in love with the film 'The Theory of Everything'.
9) I'm currently in a long distance relationship.
10) I was captain of my school's school challenge team.
11) I have four bookshelves in my room and all of them are overflowing, though not necessarily with books...
12) I feel the cold, and am most comfortable in mediterranean weather.
13) I'm slightly addicted to snapchat.
14) I'm not a tidy person.
15) I'd rather have a small group of close friends than a large group that don't mean as much.
16) I adore receiving letters.
17) I get more nervous doing a class presentation in front of twelve people than doing an assembly in front of nearly 700 people.
18) I love falling asleep to the sound of rain.
19) In my AS Levels, history was my worst grade. After my A2's, it was my best by a long shot. Amazing what a year can do.
20) I've had the same teddy since I was born and he still comes almost everywhere with me.