Saturday 1 August 2015

August Blogging

Hello there lovely people!

If you've been a long time reader, you may remember that back in 2013 I set myself the challenge of blogging every day in August. I have decided again to take up that challenge for the year of 2015 (perhaps make it an alternate year thing?).

This year is going to be slightly different. I hope to keep my regular posts going at their normal schedule, with this 31 Day Blog Challenge I found on pinterest (see below for image)

31 Day Blog Challenge: I'm challenging myself to get through a month of blogging every day! Let's see if this actually happens..

So this is day 1, with our introduction, and so on. Hopefully you can join me in this endeavour, and let me know what you think! Perhaps you can join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment