Wednesday 12 August 2015

If I Won the Lottery...

...I would probably be very boring and keep it away for a rainy day. I've got a lot ahead of me in the future, that sort of money would be useful when buying a house, or even if I ever had a wedding, or even further in the future, wanted to send my children to good schools.

Goodness that's a scary thought... children.

I'm not saying I wouldn't do anything with it. I'd want to pay off my student debt, maybe treat myself to a few nice things: some craft stuff or a really nice piece of jewelry perhaps. Maybe a holiday or two - I''ve alwasy wanted to see a fair few of the capitals in Europe, perhaps a roadtrip round there or something? But I wouldn't get rid of it all that quickly. I'm hoping to have a long life ahead of me, I still need to work for my living, but that would be a nice cushion to fall back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment