Tuesday 18 August 2015

Sunshine Memories


Aha! Yes, yellow and grey, a colour scheme that works!

This is a page from my visit to York at the beginning of June, and here is a picture of the city walls which Him and me decided to walk around. It was a beautiful day, and it was great to look after the historian in me.

I used a lot of stamping on this age because I wanted to keep the yellows all in these bright tones, of which I only had plain shapes to match. So I just used a heart stamp from Elle's Studio and some little word stamps (I love this 'smile' one) to make my own embellishments. I like the way it turned out, and I'll have to make some more of them. Then all that was let was to keep the circle theme going with a doily, a spotted vellum and some dots.

I love this page. It was an amazing weekend, and I'm so proud of this page as it captures it so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment