Saturday 15 August 2015

Timeline of my Day

This is a tricky one, because I don't have a regular timeline of my day. It's the Summer Holidays now, but even during term time when I'm at work, or if I'm at uni, I do not have a regular timetable for my day. And if I did write it down, it would make me feel rather lazy... But then I have to remind myself that I am still recovering from glandular fever...

Typically, I would wake up between 8:00 and 8:30. I would usually then stay in bed until at least 9:00. After this I would eat breakfast, brush my teeth and get dressed. I'd then spend a couple of hours doing whatever hobby I wanted to do that morning, which could be scrapbooking, knitting, sewing...

At 11:23, and alarm goes off on my phone. I set it to snooze and I have nine minutes to get ready for work: eat a small something, collect my coat, lock up etc. I would then drive to work, usually arriving about 11:45. I would work between 12:00 and 1:00pm, be home by about 1:30 when I have lunch, and then wait until everyone gets home.

Tea is between 6:00 and 8:00, I have a bath or shower at about 9:00, and I'm in bed by about 10:30. Whether or not I got to sleep exactly then or stay up for a bit is variable by my mood.

Very dull, not a lot to talk about... Ah well, hopefully I'll have more interesting days someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment